Sonntag, 4. September 2011

Meeting with a dust and dirt covered, almost naked man


I want to share a personal experience.

It was my last day on the phillipines. I had a few hours left in Manila til my flight back to germany. From germany I brought all my money to the phillipines to share. So this last day I walked through the streets of Manila. I walked over a bridge and I saw a man walking at the other end of the bridge towards me. This man only wears some clothes, almost naked, but his whole body was covered with dust and dirt, so much dust and dirt. Obviously this man worked physicaly very hard under very tough conditions and for sure earned only little money. Now at that time my aura was very heavy under pressure and I felt very uncomfortable with this condition, some really negative energy pressing my aura. As this man crossed me I gave him a 1000 money note as a little package. Imeadieately after I gave him the 1000 note, all the negative pressure on my aura disapeared within a second. I was very surprised and happy about this new freedom. The pressure was gone for the rest of the day. At this moment I knew God can take everything negative away from you within a second.

So I think if you truely love each day, do kriyayoga, do as much helping work as you can, perhaps some day god will take as a act of mercy all the remaining "bad stuff" from you within a second and you reach godunion.

with love,

Andreas

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen