Sonntag, 18. September 2011

My values and goal in life


What's my goal?

My goal is God-Union.

What does this mean?

Reaching absolute freedom in love for eternity. Freedom from any restrictions, attachements, karma,  vector forces of any kind. Knowing the truth, because one with god.

How is this goal achived?
God-Union reached through real practiced love in all situations of life, kriya yoga and helping others with my actual knowledge and experience to become more free, stronger and closer to god.

What's after reaching this goal?

After reaching God-Union I want to help others with all my energy also to reach God-Union.

Where can I find more information?
Start by reading the website www.kriyayoga.com or the file god.zip. You will find there also the kriya yoga technique.
Here the link Cyberspace Ashram for Kriya Yoga


You think I'm just another crazy guy?
I know from own experience how love and kriya yoga frees and heals you, and this is 100% a fact and reality.
You are still maybe depressiv, you still maybe have emotional pain or you have physical accidents all the time with lots of pain, so better think twice, who is the crazy one, you or me?


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen